NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
03 April, 06:43
👇👇👇Phillip Schneider 25 years ago talking about Adrenochrome harvesting by aliens living inside our planet.
This man was involved in Black Budget programs building D.U.M.Bs for our government & tried so hard to speak out when he left. He was inevitably murdered. I'm wondering if he faked his death & is working behind the scenes today to help take it all down.

SOMETHING has been here for THOUSANDS of years, flying advanced aircraft in our skies. I personally HIGHLY believe highly advanced civilizations live INSIDE our planet & have been for a very long time.

"They thought you'd follow the stars." > To search for alien life when it's been under our feet the entire time.
"Infiltration instead of invasion."
"The DEEPER we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
03 April, 06:58
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
I've only seen two videos he spoke out about this. I believe his edicational background was a geologist degree. Both of his videos are very informative, about an hour each. Incredibly disturbing and eye opening. A must watch if you can find both videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
03 April, 07:07
In response VNH Taylor to her Publication

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
that’s what militaries around the world are fighting in and destroying
07:10 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Robb, click on at the bottom under it