NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
03 April, 06:43
👇👇👇Phillip Schneider 25 years ago talking about Adrenochrome harvesting by aliens living inside our planet.
This man was involved in Black Budget programs building D.U.M.Bs for our government & tried so hard to speak out when he left. He was inevitably murdered. I'm wondering if he faked his death & is working behind the scenes today to help take it all down.

SOMETHING has been here for THOUSANDS of years, flying advanced aircraft in our skies. I personally HIGHLY believe highly advanced civilizations live INSIDE our planet & have been for a very long time.

"They thought you'd follow the stars." > To search for alien life when it's been under our feet the entire time.
"Infiltration instead of invasion."
"The DEEPER we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
I've only seen two videos he spoke out about this. I believe his edicational background was a geologist degree. Both of his videos are very informative, about an hour each. Incredibly disturbing and eye opening. A must watch if you can find both videos.
06:58 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by nvhkoa in this post can reply
NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
03 April, 07:07
In response VNH Taylor to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 April, 07:10
that’s what militaries around the world are fighting in and destroying

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 April, 11:12
Thank you!