Only people mentioned by empty13 in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
05 April, 07:22
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
If they Served more than one term, you can guarantee they were compromised,. They were all given a way out from under it. What counts now is what they do with their position now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
05 April, 07:09
They’re Symbolism will be they’re Down fall❗️🤨I dont trust any of them,🗣 WHORES ALL OF THEM❗️Satans 🤨🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QUnited WeStandQ @QUnitedWeStandQ
05 April, 07:04
Notice the look of surprise by DiSantos. #heknows

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 April, 06:53
They just spill the beans to me. LOL I pray, over the years, and there they appear. TO verify to me, all that, and then some, as if any of us needed more proof at this point in history. ALSO showed me their masonic "bible" and admitted, JUST another one, that yes they worship Lucifer. YEP all that.

05 April, 06:52
The ONE they are doing, I was shown BY a master mason, said that is a high up one, I looked for one to show that one. BUT didn't see that exact one, reckon that is supposed to be super secret and high up in low down secret society land.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 April, 06:19
His actor seems cool tho...lol

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
05 April, 11:10
In response General Khaos to his Publication
yes the new gaetz is much thinner

LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
03 April, 11:57
ummm, except that's not the "handshake" ... LOL ... not even close to the "handshake" ... like, come the hell on now 🤣🙄

04 April, 01:32
In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication
study harder

05 April, 07:41
In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication
Oh yes it is one. Bet.

woke since911 @wokesince911
03 April, 09:06
this is a notmal handshake please stop with the bs

04 April, 01:33
In response woke since911 to his Publication
actually it isn't. read other comments and study harder.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
03 April, 08:14
oh good lord. now we are analyzing handshakes? give me a fucking break

03 April, 08:21
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
wrong. they exist. masons use them. and yes masons aren't pure as the driven snow. far from it. the question is, whether gaetz' current situation is just because ds/cabal want revenge over liz cheney… or... he also has handed them actual ammo to use on him.