the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
03 April, 06:40
why people are suspicious of gaetz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
03 April, 08:14
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
oh good lord. now we are analyzing handshakes? give me a fucking break

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wrong. they exist. masons use them. and yes masons aren't pure as the driven snow. far from it. the question is, whether gaetz' current situation is just because ds/cabal want revenge over liz cheney… or... he also has handed them actual ammo to use on him.
08:21 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by empty13 in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 April, 08:32
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
I don't trust Gaetz. His adopted "son" was underage when he adopted him, and they are still living together even though his "son" is a grown ass man! I remember hearing that one of the politicians has a lover that he touts as his son. I'm wonding if that is Gaetz.

https://www.queerty.com/re...

04 April, 01:38
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
heard that too. maybe gaetz isn't a problem child. maybe he is. i have little doubt this is all payback for his trip to Wyoming. we all need to vet these people harder. rest assured ds/cabal have "vetted" them.