Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:28
Get your head out of your ass if you think for one minute Trump and NSA wouldn't have brought the heat by now? FISA works both ways. GTFOH. Wake up from dream land. Doubles, actors, cgi, movie. It was over in 2016 for God's sake. 2019 was the year of the boomerang. 2020 Covid storm on Hollywood and DC. 2021 wraps it all up. Welcome to the great awakening. When this is over you just might be looking at your even your own pastor differently especially if he's Joel Osteen.😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
easy there...people are being human with human feelings. its a journey and spiritual growth can be painful and we all are at different places.
that being said if anyone struggles with the idea that joel olsteen (luciferian/satanist) isnt a man of God just think back to when he wouldnt allow his church to open during that hurricane until he got so much backlash he opened up part of his church. think about the company he keeps (oprah etc) and the over lavish lifestyle he promotes more than he promotes Gods words. (storing his treasures here on earth 😬)
God talks about these churches in Revelations and throughout the bible. middle of the road type. blurring the boundaries excusing sin.
many many people we thought were good will turn out to be the most evil. a wolf in sheeps clothing.
05:48 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marley808 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 April, 09:14
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Not to mention the MILLIONS who they are clawing to Hell with them as passengers on their deception train! These people think they are saved by Jesus (who is hardly mentioned in these churches) when, in fact, they have bought the Fake Jesus lie spurned by their fake doctrines.... and these call TRUE CHRISTIANS "Pharisees". It's my prayer that these events incoming are enough to wake them up to these demons. "My people perish for lack of knowledge."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
03 April, 08:11
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
My intuition told me years ago that the Olsteens were creepy!