Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Get your head out of your ass if you think for one minute Trump and NSA wouldn't have brought the heat by now? FISA works both ways. GTFOH. Wake up from dream land. Doubles, actors, cgi, movie. It was over in 2016 for God's sake. 2019 was the year of the boomerang. 2020 Covid storm on Hollywood and DC. 2021 wraps it all up. Welcome to the great awakening. When this is over you just might be looking at your even your own pastor differently especially if he's Joel Osteen.😱
05:28 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
21 July, 06:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
if your timeline is true then why does VK say this wont be over until 2023???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 July, 06:58
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
opposition

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
15 June, 02:46
I was greatly heartened this AM to simply type
"John Brennan executed" in browser search box & get SEVERAL cogent reports wrt 3 h. trial leading to execution by hanging. Supporting scuttlebutt wrt other high profile people probably right wrt whether living or dead, but dates not so much.
Try "JAMES COMEY GUILLOTINE"

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
14 May, 04:21
@GHOSTEZRA YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THIS BROTHER!

IT COULD SINGLE-HANDEDLY allow us to WILL President Trump into office if it goes viral...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
12 May, 09:12
I cannot stand Osteen!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 May, 08:25
At what point will we be able to have real media that is not corrupt, that actually reports what is going on? People are not seeing it.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
02 May, 12:03
It’s not only the mega TV preachers, seems like several churches I’ve been in have ended up with a “handler” controlling the pastor. Even my current pastor I’m questioning after incidences during CoVID restrictions.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 May, 09:47
Couldn't have said it better.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 May, 09:12
I never liked Osteen . . . he has always been all about the money. I saw right through him. I certainly pray that this is true. If it is, there will not be any non believers in the power of GOD. That is for sure.

Pam Truth @pam65
15 April, 04:17
im a litttle confused is gaetz and desantos good guys? were they replaced?

Bobby Alley @Magaman2021
13 April, 12:26
Osteen is a heretic.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 05:21
Nana doesnt listen to that criminal!
Talk about stolen spirituality!!!
The 2 most difficult things will be:
1)What these evil fooks have been doing to children
2)What they have lied to us about religion& hidden from us about religion.

Most anons have already recovered from the sicken grief of what they have been doing to the children especially since so many have been saved &Trump has stopped most of it.

However, many still have a large awakening on the religion side of it.
What I will tell you is this:

Hold on to your direct connection to God, your belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ & dont worry about what else falls away. You dont need it for now for anything but to file in the proper file to remember. Our history being different doesnt change the now you have with God or the future you& God have planned together, it is just history it cant hurt you. God is till God & you will find that you have more of a connection to him now than you ever thought possible.

Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
11 April, 05:14
Yep funny how different people look to you when you are awake. I used to like Joel Osteen and even thought he was handsome. Now when I look at him and see a vile ugly demon starring back. Pictures of him with other vile demons. So much money and fancy things while far too many live on the streets. Not a Godly man. Picture also of them with Lady Gaga, which is no lady at all, as I saw HIS penis and HE has a set of balls.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 April, 05:06
The way I see it, to have overcome the radical left indoctrination in the educational systems, mainstream media programming, hollywood programming, social media influencer programming, government propaganda programming, social peer pressure influencing psyops programming, I would say, that person CLEARLY already has their head well out of their ass and square on top of their shoulders, eyes staring straight into the face of evil incarnate on earth. . What is your problem ghost? Why insult the only support Trump has? Smart people question things that do not add up, like why is West Point teaching Critical Race Theory to this day? Why are our cadets being brainwashed? Does "The Plan" include deprogramming them when this is over?

Marj Moyer @Marj
08 April, 03:52
yes that ones a sicko

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
07 April, 11:39
I cannot tolerate the pastors who are going along with this lockdown and mask mandates and vaccines. What are they doing?

Angela Creel @Mollylou
07 April, 11:25
Yesterday fake, James Woods, CGI Biden or whoever he is went by motorcade to a vaccine site. Harris went by motorcade to the closed WH this morning. While Trump continues to give phone interviews pushing the vaccine and boasting about his accomplishments. He is seen on a golf course, but wait, thats a double. Lin Wood is fighting Georgia by himself, Flynn says their is no plan, Sidney says everyone screwed Trump over, and you say its all a movie and MJ, Elvis, Prince, Whitney, and JFK Jr is alive. So my head is not up my ass, it's spinning from all of the mind games that all of you are playing. I would guess that you get your information from research and educated guesses, but unless you are 1 of the 10 people who are "in the know," or have personally spoken to the above named dead people, please stop suggesting we blindly follow all of this without questioning everything.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 April, 11:32
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
You need discernment. The only truth is found within

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
07 April, 09:24
after the way he treated all those people in need back when that horrible hurricane went through Texas years ago and flooded it and he refused to open his church to house them, i shaw his true ugly colors.

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
07 April, 09:23
not one arrest...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
07 April, 09:21

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 April, 09:20
my man speaks truth.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 April, 08:57
HELLO JOEL..WE SEE U
PROBABLY GOT SUM SATAN SNEAKERS
#fallofthecabal #ThesePeopleAreSick

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 April, 08:58
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
in our faces the whole time

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 08:48
Haggai 2:19-23

(19) Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you. (20) And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying, (21) Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; (22) And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother. (23) In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.
King James Version Change your email Bible version

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
06 April, 05:37
Just pretty much said the same shit on Telegram. people are so asleep
If they think Trump & Military just sat back for 2 coup attempts a stolen election and much more are smoking way to much crack!!
Trumps job was to protect America, Americans, Constitution and Rule of Law
Peeps need to take that mask off, getting brain damage from wearing it
Trump is still our President. 410-128
Over 100,000,000 voted Trump back in office. Get over it Libtards

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 April, 08:01
Olsteen bad guy?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 April, 09:01
In response America First to her Publication
Yes. Forced a stripper against her will, at 2am one night to have sex and paid her off $10K. He was with his handlers at a strip club on the west side of Houston; denied safety to Houstonians during hurricanes in his enormous church (I remember when there was fields and houses there - some Houstonians have heard the stories). No telling what his other non-pastoral duties have included. I wasn't there, but these are just a few tales. I guess Houston was always Deep State. It had the first PBS channel, early gay mayor and councilpeople (80's), Nasa, Nasa, Nasa.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 April, 09:09
In response America First to her Publication
My cousin was Olsteens personal photographer for many years. all i know is thad they had a falling out and do not talk anymore. my cousin used to give a large chunk of his money to the church... i think he figured some things out that were going on and parted ways. im going to ask my more details today.

Platte River @Seds4
05 April, 12:33
Are we going to see the end of the movie before they make us take the Vax?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 April, 01:15
In response Platte River to his Publication
no

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
05 April, 11:51
Some just don't get it. Refuse to Believe that they have been duped for decades
esp 2020 covid. Tried waking my sister inlaw Easter Sunday about the vax. she believes it is good for her and wants no part of the awakening. shes 45 yo and works for a Dr. She swears by what ever he says as truth. crazy!! No investigating on her own, so I do it for them, for 4 yrs now. It is their choice whether to Believe. I keep red pilling them every time I see them. At least I have planted the seed. Now we just wait on the military and the EBS
God Bless Patriots 🇺🇸❤️

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
29 April, 11:30
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
mine is just the opposite. i KNOW ive been duped for 60 years now BUT with all the fake shit these days. AM I STILL BEING DUPED?

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
05 April, 11:16
Joel has looked like a wax figure for years. His face is smoother than a newborns butt.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 April, 07:25
la realite sur une plage 🥸https://twitter.com/azrahe...

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
05 April, 07:20
Never favored Joel and caught on the the church scam long ago.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 April, 07:19
se sortir la tete du cul ?😩ben en gaule c'est pas fait 🤓la blague