Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:00
😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
Some of the folks anons are claiming are still alive have been seen in heaven by prophet Kat Kerr. We ought to be careful what we believe with no proof/sauce to back it up. DISCERNMENT people. Trust God, not man.
05:43 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
03 April, 09:41
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Says not to trust man. Tells everybody to believe the man she trusts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:46
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Seen in heaven. Lol. No they are on earth. They never died.

Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
03 April, 07:29
I sometimes wondered about her after learning what I have this past year after finding out the truth of everything. I remember her song that starts "I believe the children are our future........" in that song she was bringing attention to them. Little did I know at the time what those babies were going through. I sure hope she is alive!

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
04 April, 04:21
All that I have seen teaches me to Trust in God for all that I have not seen🙏