Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 06:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I always cry Ezra when i listen to this song by Whitney, One day she will be back to sing it again. People need to get excited because what’s going to unfold it’s going to be absolutely unbelievably Remarkable !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
06 November, 07:01
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Hopium. Sigh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 May, 12:10
One of the best!!!

Tammy Vaiana @WeAreAllUnited17
20 April, 08:49
Is she playibg Kamala

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
14 April, 10:28
Totally Love her singing this song. My favorite ❤

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
09 April, 04:13
🙏It would be great if she was still alive!

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
15 April, 06:49
In response Teresa Schuster to her Publication
YEAS SHE TOOK DRUGS STUPID CHOICE NOW SHE IS DEAD

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
08 April, 09:13
Thank u for that, Ezra. I LOVE that song...gives me goosebumps. In times of so-called "artists" doing vocal gymnastics seeking attention, Whitney had TALENT n UNBELIEVEABLE vocal range n none of the honyaks with a microphone these days could carry a note in a bucket compared to Whitney.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 May, 08:28
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
she’s the STANDARD. too bad she got mixed up with Bobby Brown . Don’t sing whitneys songs unless you are equal to her pipes #nails on the chalk board if you try and fail

Patty Swiger @Swag
08 April, 09:12
OUTSTANDING!!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
07 April, 11:23
🙏❤️How wonderful if that supremely talented person were still alive..

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
06 April, 03:37
one of my fav songs! Chokes me up evertime. used for many of lifes journeys for sure!

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
04 April, 08:44
This song is about our President Trump, isn't it, Sir? 😢😢😢

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
04 April, 08:41
Dammit, Sir. This one made me cry.

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
03 April, 11:48
Ghost Don't Do Me Like That🤯🥺🥲👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Laura luuu @Cosmocat
03 April, 10:06
thank you😊

Indie Anon @IndieN
03 April, 09:32
Boy...don't play...my heart is beating so fast at the thought🙏💖💞💖

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
03 April, 09:08
Beautiful!! This was another one of her songs I realized was about what we are living through now when I first woke up.....
"One moment in time"
https://youtu.be/Wx4v6cO1G...

some one special to some @godrus
03 April, 08:55
and she got her daughter too
Love this story.

Michele G.. @MicheleG
03 April, 08:13
oh my one of MY FAVORITE SONGS I FORGOT 😔🥰THANK YOU ❤❤❤❤❤

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 April, 07:41
Can we skip to the end??? If this is all true....I can hardly wait.

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
03 April, 06:03
The best ❤❤

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 April, 05:58
exactly how i feel...did you see my post to you?.. i need to know if you have any info

Nikki Den @NikkiD
03 April, 05:58
I can see and understand why. We will know one day. Many had to escape all that evil. I don't need proofs. I do believe and hope many were able to be removed and live their lives in some form of peace. Some believe and some do not. "Let it Be" as the Paul McCartney song goes. Let it be.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
03 April, 05:57
I love Whitney.To me she was/ is the best female singer of all time.Nobody has a more beautiful voice than hers.♥️

Kristin McGann @Ladybug73
03 April, 08:14
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
Her voice is what i imagine an angels sounds like.

Eydis Sine @Sinenomine
03 April, 05:46
OMG 🤯

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
03 April, 05:43
Some of the folks anons are claiming are still alive have been seen in heaven by prophet Kat Kerr. We ought to be careful what we believe with no proof/sauce to back it up. DISCERNMENT people. Trust God, not man.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:46
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Seen in heaven. Lol. No they are on earth. They never died.

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
03 April, 09:41
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Says not to trust man. Tells everybody to believe the man she trusts.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
03 April, 05:42

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
03 April, 05:26
Whitney always sang that song 100x's better then anyone else. Beautiful

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 April, 05:25
❤️Voice of a beautiful angel #Goosebumps everytime

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
03 April, 05:23
Love her, Thank You! But have to admit, the first time I clicked on it all I got was a white screen and no audio. "Could you be less white, please?" came to mind. Haha!

Only followers of this user (RPM) can see their posts

Marley McCord @Marley808
03 April, 05:19
she was my inspiration to start singing. i was maybe 9 or 10 and i would play my WH cassette tape over and over trying to hit those high notes my poor neighbors 😂