Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
💥💥💥Ok guys I was at dinner tonight and we were discussing Q post. I asked someone who knows very little about Q post one simple question. WHAT ARREST WOULD SHOCK THE WORLD? Now I have always heard Obama, Clinton , Bush, the Pope, maybe Hanx. Some really evil person. We know that this a movie...pre-recorded inauguration and all of the fake EO's. I want you to think of just 2 thoughts from Q posts...[SCARE] event and WHAT ARREST WOULD SHOCK THE WORLD?
What if the ARREST is TRUMP as part of the movie of course.

Thoughts?
10:38 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by CowboyQ7 in this post can reply
Renee le Preux @Reborn2021
23 January, 06:20
In response Cowboy Patriot to his Publication
If it were DJT, it would be a false arrest. The public would believe it to be true and thetefore shock the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Arroyo @Earroyo1688
23 January, 12:52
first arrest not US citizen Soros or Obama

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
23 January, 12:40
stop just stop get some sleep

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
23 January, 12:35
Not a chance in hell.

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Susie MAGA @susieQ
22 January, 11:50
Oh my, not the first time I've heard that. I don't like it anytime I hear it. Someone said, 'sometimes you have to lose, to win'. I really hope this scenario isn't the case. 😢

Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
23 January, 12:02
In response Susie MAGA to her Publication
Me too...

Deborah Golden @YahziStarmom
22 January, 11:29
s o r o s as the first arrest

Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
22 January, 11:31
In response Deborah Golden to his Publication
That didn't SHOCK the world

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
22 January, 11:04
For what tho?

Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
22 January, 11:10
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
Democrats they would just make it up...like everything else they do. This is just hypothetical thinking...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 January, 11:00
thought of this also...we shall see the Movie genre confirmation in whomever they arrest.

Patriot At LARGE @PatriotAtLarge
22 January, 10:58
no way that is happening

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
22 January, 10:55
My head just fell off...yeah, that would shock the world and delight so many others. Ughh. Selfishly, please no.

Kyle Dunn @6ixshooter
22 January, 10:52
mine is Mike Pence. because he was VP under Trump

Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
22 January, 10:52
84 million plus with 2A.....RUN!

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
22 January, 10:44
That’s the plot of this movie ⤵️ https://anonup.com/thread/...

Bella Lady @Bella50
22 January, 11:01
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
We should only revere Almighty God who sent his son to redeem us and who sends us the Holy Spirit when we truly Love him, by Gods grace may we be saved from the elites plan.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
22 January, 10:42
I have wondered the same....I know who I want arrested, but unsure of how others feel....hint hint..it rhymes with "ates".

AmyC 469 @AmyC469
22 January, 10:42
I have heard that as well. Im still not convinced we aren't in the [SCARe] event right now of that it wont be a missile scare of some kind

Yeshua Follower @YeshuaFollower
22 January, 10:40
i hope you are wrong