*By the end everyone will revere Trump.

*Curtains Close at midnight 1/27/21.

*This is the Preview ⤵️.
04:36 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Leen Zap @Leenzap
24 January, 11:44
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I wonder if Mnuchin was a producer of this film too? Imma gonna have to dig on my own question! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 January, 12:25
Now all those JVC speakers that went on crazy sale last year....makes sense.... :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
22 January, 09:43
1:53 > 153 = 17th Triangular# > Q

💧#153

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 January, 12:39
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
i was just saying some of those words today to someone who was having doubt. why would Donald Trump do this? he can't be bought. he loves his family - he knows of the evil - he has grandchildren. HRC didn't give a concession speech - she had been arrested on 9/11/2016. i wonder if the question - when was the last time a presidential candidate didn't give a concession speech was one of those "past proves future" and was to indicate DJT and the 2020 erection i mean election. (had to throw that in lol)

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
22 January, 09:39
Damn. Just wow! 🇺🇸

Mello Q++ @mellobop
22 January, 09:35
IF MY HEAD WASN'T MESSED UP BEFORE, IT SURE IS NOW

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
22 January, 09:27
Those so slowly asleep and slipping into the seduction of the situations of the stories of sulty hollywood wasn't slow. It took a long time to convince the masses that "IT MATTERED" somehow. while it actually doesn't.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
22 January, 09:28
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
They already lost the music industry. This is all they have left.

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
22 January, 09:15
i would kike to watch this movie!!🙏🇺🇸

HOPE FILLED TEXAN @hopenotwasted
22 January, 09:52
In response Alyssa Rich to her Publication
its a great movie

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 05:50
then mission complete

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts