Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Riggie Riggie @Riggie
22 April, 04:57
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Wauw!!!I Wish more people would do that when they had the change!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 April, 06:09
God Bless Little Caesars. What a kindness. Love it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 April, 06:46
It's going to take special people to turn this world around and I know as a business owner that the more you give, the more you receive from God. Every single thing you give from the heart it comes back to you 100 fold.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
06 April, 09:43
Shouldn't the sign be on the trashcan and NOT the front door? Who is their target audience with this feel good sign, the customers or the people actually eating out of the trashcan behind the store?

Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
06 April, 09:50
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
How do we know if it wasn’t ???
This was taken from a customer.
maybe they put it on both just incase.
We don’t know that!
That’s twice you have come to my post and post you negative BS !

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 April, 06:02
GOODNESS CAN START HERE!

THE EVIL CAN USE THE WORD "PIZZA" FOR BAD

GOOD HUMANS CAN USE PIZZA FOR GOOD!

GOD BLESS THIS PERSON!

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
03 April, 07:06
omg finally a business with a soul...i will always buy pizza from them. what a wonderful change from demonic evil people

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
03 April, 06:53
This is real touching. I'm so glad they are recognizing them as a human being instead of an animal rummaging through the trash. Sometimes it only takes a step up to help someone to a make a difference in their life.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 April, 06:38
Little Caesar's just earned some respect from me !!!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
03 April, 06:34
What a wonderful jesture! That's what we need to do!

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
03 April, 06:32
I dont eat pizza but they just earned my business....this is what we should be about..I was a manager at a fast food place (name with held) and got busted for giving food that would have been thrown in the garbage to what they called a "bum"....I was so pi553d that I told the person writing me up that I really hoped they learned what it was to have to be a "bum" one day.....

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
03 April, 06:32
This is truly the American spirit shining boldly!!!!!I was only a partial fan of Little Ceasers but Now i will make sure to go there for my pizza!!!! This was one of the best stories I have read in such a long time!!! Those who put this sign up should be given rewards!! God will reward you when your day comes for sure but they should all be rewarded here as well!!!! R Ricardo

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
03 April, 06:22
that literally brought tears to my eyes...what a beautiful sign. a sign that people have love gives me hope in humanity.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
03 April, 06:15
What a beautiful world this will be
What a glorious time to be free

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
03 April, 06:00
OMG...this made me cry but happy tears. There should be NO HUNGER in America! This is horrible & heartbreaking to see a human digging through garage and trash for scraps!
The next time my grandkids want pizza Little Ceasars will be my #1 !

Michele G.. @MicheleG
03 April, 05:59
if we all did this the world would be WONDERFUL 🥰

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 April, 05:56
Restaurants throw out food and waste so much. Why cant that food be given ti the homeless?
Wonderful thing Little Cesars did. God bless them.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
03 April, 05:52
Wow! This is awesome!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
03 April, 05:51
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
03 April, 04:47
Well done.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 April, 04:29
Love thy neighbor! ❤️ Good on you Little Caesars!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 April, 04:24
😭😭😭 ok you've got my business Little Caesars!!!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
03 April, 04:05
Nice to see a corporation do something positive for a change.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 April, 05:58
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Really! Glad they're not "woke" like Coke.