Doq Holliday @doqholliday
As far as I’m concerned, if you look at the future of our country and our currency, verified Americans Citizens must own the currency through voter ID. Once we have Voter ID and we can verify that Citizens of our own country (not China and other countries) are transparently electing OUR leaders, we can then give our own Citizens control of our country through the blockchain and our OWN currency.

This makes a ton of sense.

IMO Blockchain is a gift from God to make everything transparent and accessible.
02:48 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
08 April, 07:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When? What on earth could possibly be taking so long? Fuck this entire scam. End it YESTERDAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
04 April, 11:36
Jesus lives in each of us.

I wish that with each breath we choose to be reborn to be better.

Please allow me to leave a message for our dear patriot.

My dear brother Juan O Savin,

We are breathing deeply and growing, all of us.

Who can find the first message on the DJT tweer in which he warns of electoral fraud?

How many days before election day was this message published?

Has the military structure under DJT's command since 01/20/2016 been aware of digital Pearl Harbor against the US in the 2020 election?

Was there enough time and resources to devise a plan to avoid the attack? Or that it would allow the attack to subsequently identify and hold domestic and foreign attackers accountable?

The reality is that 74 days have passed since the presidential oath.

We are aware of the signals being sent.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 April, 08:01
no more
banks
[D] party
lobbying
kickbacks
fractional reserve banking
?stock market? gambling

business ownership is discreet from the stock market.
blockchain Proof of Work you brought up prior. in your community/business, ownership based upon contribution.
similar for a community - i recall trying to rethink mortgages (at your prompt); a partial ownership scheme where all property rights are transferrable solely with the property, but there can be sub-ownership (e.g. i own a basket containing shares of all of my neighbors homes) with 0 right to make decisions about their property, but exposure to the value of it as a vehicle to encourage neighborhood development. e.g. a $500k home still sells for $500k, but theres an underlying market whereby I want your home to be nicer and worth more because it directly benefits me.
WWG1WGA lift up the whole community.
if everyone has plenty of $ to fill their belly, helping thy neighbor becomes infinitely easier to convince people.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 April, 08:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
and the more i think, the more i see how we become fuller and ‘Renaissance Men’. at present, a man is ‘jack of all trades, master of none’ which surprises many when a ‘college educated person’ isn’t afraid to get dirty and do ‘contractor work’. somehow people view it as beneath them, just throw some money at the problem and a dude in jeans and a tshirt fixes my toilet. OR how about you help yourself rather than expect someone else to do it.
the future will reward a well rounded individual - one who shares his knowledge, isn’t afraid to fail or ask for help, and supports himself and his neighbor.
imagine having 10 or 12 projects active; none of them related to one another, all in different spheres, with different scope, size, and impact, but contributing to each because of the result they produce and how it helps us move forward.
all politics, and indeed influence, is local.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 April, 04:48
there's that "we" again . . .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 12:51
All good numbers, that is a good plan!
The question is when do you think that will happen?

So what can we do?
If the states are in charge of their voter laws, how are we going to get them all to do voter ID? Dem states will never do it. Is there a loop hole in the law that allows for it to be made a federal country wide change?
You know Nana has questions??

So then the military is going to come forward now as the law requires them to do taking over the country because we have been attacked by foreign countries that have changed the outcome of our election????

Aren't they required to protect us in this way and as soon as possible reinstate a civilian leader???

It doesn't appear that we have long from the chatter. Chatter says the people are done waiting it seems.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 April, 04:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
correct.

newmovice 2021 @newmovice2021
03 April, 03:45

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
03 April, 03:31
WORD. 💥

Troy Halter @VonHalter
03 April, 03:21
Gold/Silver!

SPORTS @SPORTS
03 April, 03:15
Still waiting for the swamp to be drained. Until then, the rest is meaningless drivel. Cannot move forward without the election being fixed and ALL involved being PUBLICLY hung.

There is no other way. And newsflash, dear and good, grand and glorious friend: Donald Johnson Trump is not going to save us.

WAKE THE MOTHER FUCK UP PEOPLE!

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
03 April, 03:15
I have never heard it put better. Thank q.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 April, 03:00
As far as I am concerned, blockchain is a part of the beast system. The Tarot would suggest the same; note "the devil" on top of the block with humans chained to it. These are the chains to the material world (the saturns "satans" black cube) that satans rules over. It's all right here being shown to us. We've been warned. The British monarchy created BIT Coin = Baby International Trading Coin, to be used on the dark web for child trafficking. Block chain was created to move the bit coin through. It literally was brought into play to be used to move currency for child trafficking. Evil. It's also why Epstien is tied to helping to launch Bit Coin. IMO, I am going to opt out of anything tied to humans chained to a block under satans rule.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 April, 03:11
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Dont worry Younglings.
Bruce ALREADY take care of it😎🤗😍

Luv this furry fluffy Beast 😍😎🤣

https://youtu.be/7sMxaTx6G...

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
03 April, 03:13
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Unfortunately I have come to the realization that Nesara Gesara as some call it or the Great Reset as others refer to it are one in the same. As you stated both of these plans although they appear to be opposed to each other are in reality one step closer to the formation of the New World Order... the system of the beast. Like many I was falling for the deception. I clearly see and understand that what we are seeing irrespective of the candidate one "chooses" to represent this new economic/world system is not of God but Lucifer. Scripture warned that during the end as we see things unfold that if possible even believers will be deceived. It was a warning given by our Lord. Admittedly I was falling... being given over to the deception. If your reading this Christian... it time to WAKE UP!

https://youtu.be/62Hok9BkY...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 April, 02:54
Someone else agrees with you!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
03 April, 03:34
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Nice. Ya beat me to it. 👊🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 April, 02:53
What? W8 a SECond😳

They DARE? OK. WE NEED CAVALRY
💪😅😎

https://youtu.be/Aax5EDQMO...