Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 April, 02:48
As far as I’m concerned, if you look at the future of our country and our currency, verified Americans Citizens must own the currency through voter ID. Once we have Voter ID and we can verify that Citizens of our own country (not China and other countries) are transparently electing OUR leaders, we can then give our own Citizens control of our country through the blockchain and our OWN currency.

This makes a ton of sense.

IMO Blockchain is a gift from God to make everything transparent and accessible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 April, 03:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
As far as I am concerned, blockchain is a part of the beast system. The Tarot would suggest the same; note "the devil" on top of the block with humans chained to it. These are the chains to the material world (the saturns "satans" black cube) that satans rules over. It's all right here being shown to us. We've been warned. The British monarchy created BIT Coin = Baby International Trading Coin, to be used on the dark web for child trafficking. Block chain was created to move the bit coin through. It literally was brought into play to be used to move currency for child trafficking. Evil. It's also why Epstien is tied to helping to launch Bit Coin. IMO, I am going to opt out of anything tied to humans chained to a block under satans rule.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
Unfortunately I have come to the realization that Nesara Gesara as some call it or the Great Reset as others refer to it are one in the same. As you stated both of these plans although they appear to be opposed to each other are in reality one step closer to the formation of the New World Order... the system of the beast. Like many I was falling for the deception. I clearly see and understand that what we are seeing irrespective of the candidate one "chooses" to represent this new economic/world system is not of God but Lucifer. Scripture warned that during the end as we see things unfold that if possible even believers will be deceived. It was a warning given by our Lord. Admittedly I was falling... being given over to the deception. If your reading this Christian... it time to WAKE UP!

https://youtu.be/62Hok9BkY...
03:13 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 April, 03:19
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
You are correct ConsernvatiViews. THIS is how they will get people tied into the new beast systems. The " free " money and forgiveness of debt will come with strings attached and perhaps the siging over of ones soul. St. germain , the one with the "Trust" was a vampire, count dracula from other perspective, a dark alchemist who drank the elixer of immortality and charmed all. His trust for the future of humankind was put in the hands, the care of Families like the Bush's. Why would a benevolent Saint, put honest gold wealth in the hands of these demons for future use on humanity. research people. I want nothing to do with any strings attached, just sign right here, Nesara Gesara funny money. I've been researching it for almost two decades now.