Pompeo tweeted at 1:13
CVN 71 tweet included 113.
Might 113 = 11.3
11:26 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
05 April, 10:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
A bit thin as Pompeo has a number of tweets with 113 in them. I'd be happy if it was, but I doubt it,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 April, 10:09
11.3 marker met and now podesta has supposedly been arrested - check & check ... #TickTock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
03 April, 02:28
Jodi Ann Bickley = JAB...

DaC haos @DaChaos
03 April, 01:33
Sup Cowboy. Miss ya on twitter. Used your old photo so thought I give ya link at least. Hope all is well.
https://twitter.com/DaChao...

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
03 April, 12:42
Pompeo mentions Zero X 2

Two Q Posts Q2793 and Q4587 mention ZERO-Day

Prepare for ZERO-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4 (could be 4.11).

Kellie Huston @AZKellie65
03 April, 03:27
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
WH = White Hat. not White House. Now read it! Seems lwe may need to wait until Lindell social media in place?

some one special to some @godrus
05 April, 10:39
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
I think it will be around the time Chauvin trial concludes. BLM and Deepstate will riot, whatever the verdict. Smokescreen.
Will #DECLAS happen at same time?
You betcha!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 April, 11:58
Apr 30, 2018 12:43:19 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c6a0d5 No. 1243783
Apr 30, 2018 12:41:49 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: 05fb42 No. 1243759

Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at ….png

>>1243759
Assets in place.
Q

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 April, 11:57
I HAVE ALWAYS REPOSTED YOUR WORK ON FB Q TOLD US NOT TO GIVE UP THERE THOUGH I HAVE BEEN PUT IN FB JAIL 15 TIMES I STILL COME BACK FIGHTING !! I LOVE YOUR DECODES THANK YOU WWG1WGA WW

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 April, 11:53
There is always these references to a storm.
I am still on the storm of last year when we heard the president support vaccines.
Now almost every conversation during the day is about a vaccine.
The Shit Storm is called....Vaccines!!!
The Abuse of Children - Human Trafficking!!
Stop Slavery!!
Stop Poisoning our Food,Water and Medications/Vaccines!!
I do not understand numbers being significant.
Is this suppose to bring some proof that there is on going missions to that is what it appears to be yet there also is not clarity.
What is with calling us a movie?
Who thinks that is ok?
I will be the first to say people get on my last nerve every single day but I do not think I am ever more important than anyone else.

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 April, 11:53
There is always these references to a storm.
I am still on the storm of last year when we heard the president support vaccines.
Now almost every conversation during the day is about a vaccine.
The Shit Storm is called....Vaccines!!!
The Abuse of Children - Human Trafficking!!
Stop Slavery!!
Stop Poisoning our Food,Water and Medications/Vaccines!!
I do not understand numbers being significant.
Is this suppose to bring some proof that there is on going missions to that is what it appears to be yet there also is not clarity.
What is with calling us a movie?
Who thinks that is ok?
I will be the first to say people get on my last nerve every single day but I do not think I am ever more important than anyone else.

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 April, 11:43
What is this suppose to be saying?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
03 April, 11:38
The post is from today. The photo is not. That appears to be AF1.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
03 April, 11:41
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Pompeo was looking back at his trip to NK exactly 3 years ago.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 April, 11:34
What is Judas Pence doing in the pic.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 April, 11:29
Telegram

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
03 April, 11:28