Juan O Savin 🔥 3-25-21

“One of the guys that’s done some of the best work
on the whole vaccine thing
& he really should get a lot of attention
🌟 is Robert Kennedy
He’s done a fantastic job of explaining
what’s going on here in the country with this vaccine
& in the world & the risks to people
with this vaccine & other vaccines for years.
Even within the family he’s been ostracized
cuz he doesn’t speak politically correct on this subject
& it’s embarrassing to the brand
& people have other agendas.
Well I’m sorry,
sometimes you can’t pick your family members
& that’s the way it is.
If you’re just going to do the wrong thing
or allow it to be pushed & it’s got people’s lives at stake
children’s lives at stake
their future at stake
& then you don’t say anything when you know there’s a problem?
Then you’re the bad guy.
So being counted is very important here.”

https://childrenshealthdef...

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. 🇺🇸 Hero. 🙏💞🔥
11:22 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 January, 09:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
17 January, 09:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
13 June, 10:53
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a national - no, WORLDWIDE hero in my opinion. He's been working on vax/big pharma WAY before it became a mainstream topic. Nothing but total respect for this MAN. A genuine truth-telling HERO.
https://childrenshealthdef...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 August, 12:07
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
Absolutely!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 April, 03:44
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
Total HERO 🙏🙏💪

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 May, 06:30
Robert F Kennedy, Jr, ONE OF THE BEST! I'd hate to think where we would be without everyone of you!! THANKS SO MUCH!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 May, 06:30
Robert F Kennedy, Jr, ONE OF THE BEST! I'd hate to think where we would be without everyone of you!! THANKS SO MUCH!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
10 April, 02:15
Jan 10, 2017 - Robert Kennedy, Jr. at Trump Tower

RFK Jr's press interview following his meeting with President-elect Trump in regards to being chairman of the Vaccine Safety Task Force.

Video repost from ValkDArt

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Ken King @KenKing
05 April, 08:08
RFK Jr. (on-screen comment) "TOUCH YOUR NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE" - YouTube

He touches his nose...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 April, 11:43
In response Ken King to his Publication
So fun! 😹🙏🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 💞 #17 🔆

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
03 April, 11:38
RFK, Jr. is absolutely a hero! God Bless him and his work.

03 April, 11:39
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
😽🙏💕🌹🌸🌷

Field of Light @EartherealArts
03 April, 09:27
All of the recent material I've seen with RFKJr is right on and I have shared several videos and links to CHD. I do agree with Juan. However, I was just looking, and came across this info. There seems to be some valid content here. Thoughts? Comments?

“I want to say it emphatically. I am PRO-VACCINE. I have been fiercely PRO-VACCINE. I believe that we ought to have policies that encourage full vaccination for all Americans.” – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

https://rfkexposed.com/

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
10 April, 01:28
In response Field of Light to his Publication
I have seen where he said he is not anti-vax. He is for responsible and safe vaccinations (which haven’t been available for the past 20 years). It seems as though he has a similar outlook towards them as POTUS. I’ve followed him for a while now and have never seen a comment even closely related to the one above.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
13 June, 11:02
In response Field of Light to his Publication
There is a WORLD of difference between "encourage" and "mandate."
I believe RFK Jr. is doing all any human being could do to expose big pharma and vaccines. I visited the website you linked and this was the headline, - "Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Vomits BIG LIES When Exposed with Truth." I look at where a person is TODAY. TODAY RFK Jr. is helping expose crimes against humanity and educate people about what they blindly let allopathic doctors inject/prescribe for them. The way the website's headline sought to characterize RFK Jr. in such a vicious way ("vomit") makes me want to research those who put up the website. What is their agenda? Who are they affiliated with? No slam against you! I welcome source links but in this accelerated time of irregular information warfare, I scrutinize who's putting out the information (whether I agree with them or not, same scrutiny). God bless you!🙏

World Wide @worldwide
03 April, 04:19
RFK Jr = Hero

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 April, 12:49
Canada's Chris Sky on evil vaxx's and swab tests🔥🔥

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
03 April, 12:48
RJK, Jr. is doing terribly important things! Keep him in your prayers, Mates!!

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
03 April, 02:45
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Make that RFK, Jr. Sorry for the typo!

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
02 April, 11:25
Is Juan psyops? Dates never work out well for those who use them.

02 April, 11:32
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
We are in a war with evil. Neither side is going to REVEAL what their plans are. Sometimes dates are focused on for disinfo to the other side. Dates have come and gone over the last 6 years and it doesn't bother me at all.

Charlie Ward, Juan O Savin, Gene Decode, so many others, are magnificent Patriots who love God and America, are loyal to President Trump, are working 24/7 for the Light, for America, the American people, for the world, for forever freedom from the cabal and forever Freedom for Earth 🙏🇺🇸🦅🔥