Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
28 March, 06:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That myst be what I see/know when I look at the stars...I can see/feel them communicating. We are not alone either. Look at what I caught on my RING camera. It is towards the end. watch it, then zoom in & watch it again......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 05:03
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
Let me freak you out a bit. You have a lady in a yellow dress that kind of looks tribal along with a head wrap. The object you see moving is a stick she is moving up and down in her hand. I did 3 frames and they all show the same thing. Sleep well.

02 April, 09:31
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Do you see THAT face between her & the post across the street? FREAKY. I don't sleep well as it is; I have other pics/videos of effects from being "abducted" or a man's voice saying go back on a video of me sleeping. I have also had the weapon of God used on me a few times. Once was when a man's voice said Thank you, Tammy -he was thanking me for saving some alien baby bunny rabbits.

02 April, 09:37
I don't really believe in ghosts but I do believe in demons. To me she looks like a voodoo priestess. Do you live in a place where they do that kind of thing?

02 April, 09:46
I just moved into the area temporarily. But ,my instinct says they did long ago & have some stragglers around. The older generations that were young when they did & were taught the old ways. I only believe in ghosts because I have been seeing them since I was about 5 ish. It was when my Uncle Ray died & I can never remember what year unless I see his headstone. And plus they talk to me. So there is that.

02 April, 09:49
We each have our own gifts. I just pray you take measures to not be mislead, those demons are crafty suckers.

02 April, 10:10
OHHHH Yeah, ABSOLLUTE:LY I do. My Mantra'; only beings of love & light are allowed to enter this dwelling. Prayers & Protection. Always. Thank you, for your concern!!

Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it