Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
28 March, 06:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That myst be what I see/know when I look at the stars...I can see/feel them communicating. We are not alone either. Look at what I caught on my RING camera. It is towards the end. watch it, then zoom in & watch it again......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Let me freak you out a bit. You have a lady in a yellow dress that kind of looks tribal along with a head wrap. The object you see moving is a stick she is moving up and down in her hand. I did 3 frames and they all show the same thing. Sleep well.
05:03 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
02 April, 09:31
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Do you see THAT face between her & the post across the street? FREAKY. I don't sleep well as it is; I have other pics/videos of effects from being "abducted" or a man's voice saying go back on a video of me sleeping. I have also had the weapon of God used on me a few times. Once was when a man's voice said Thank you, Tammy -he was thanking me for saving some alien baby bunny rabbits.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 09:37
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
I don't really believe in ghosts but I do believe in demons. To me she looks like a voodoo priestess. Do you live in a place where they do that kind of thing?