CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 April, 05:54
WOW, WE KNOW WHAT THIS IS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
I didn't realise back when I was just a kid how literal the Bible was about being drunk with the blood of christians. The Bible talking about adrenochrome. Just saying.
06:07 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
AussieAnon 369 @AussieAnon
02 April, 06:28
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Does it also feel odd, that we are alive today - in this day and age with all that is happening.... like we were meant to be here for a greater reason? Everything is how it was intended to be, by God. I dont believe we were born at this time in human history just by luck or coincidence.... as Q says:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 06:52
In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication
It really brings home the gifts and talents that we are each given. It is for this purpose we were born at this time, I have no doubt.

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 April, 06:22
Not that I'm perfect, but IMHO "most" churches focused on the good and didn't want to upset the people, about the bad stuff. I wish that didn't happen.

02 April, 06:28
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
The training they get is in keeping the coffers full not in actual salvation. None of them would make it if the truth was known that you don't need any of them to help you talk to God or to intervene on your behalf. That was already done for us.

Miss Vicki @newlife
02 April, 06:21
And sacrificing his first born child. Human sacrifice at its finest.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 April, 06:18
God gives multiple Admonitions against drinking blood of any creature. Human’s would be at the top of the list I’m sure.