CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 April, 05:54
WOW, WE KNOW WHAT THIS IS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
02 April, 06:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I didn't realise back when I was just a kid how literal the Bible was about being drunk with the blood of christians. The Bible talking about adrenochrome. Just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
Not that I'm perfect, but IMHO "most" churches focused on the good and didn't want to upset the people, about the bad stuff. I wish that didn't happen.
06:22 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
02 April, 06:28
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
The training they get is in keeping the coffers full not in actual salvation. None of them would make it if the truth was known that you don't need any of them to help you talk to God or to intervene on your behalf. That was already done for us.

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 April, 06:33
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
So true. I more worried about the sleepers, and I know it's not my job to wake them all up. My job is to wake the other lions, like me. Which I have done and keep doing.