Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Interesting play with numbers:

Q228 = US Leadership Change 8, 7, 6, 5......

Tomorrow’s date is April 3, 2021 = 4/3/21

8, 7, 6, 5 + 4/3/21 = 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......???

Could the 6 dots after 8, 7, 6, 5...... = the 6
spaces needed for = _ / _ / _ _ _ _ = 4/3/2021?

We know the Clock is Activated. Wouldn’t this be the Ultimate (Boom-Biblical) Final Countdown?

(Passover/Easter/Resurrection/Re-Election)
03:27 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
03 April, 09:50
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Didn't I read somewhere "...there are no coincidences..."?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 April, 09:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
03 April, 07:12
check out 1️⃣7️⃣Seventeen1️⃣7️⃣ on twitter or Done in 30/Red October April Showers telegram. He has a VERY interesting decode.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 April, 04:04
https://economictimes.indi...

💥Very interesting how the President of Pakistan, and the Defence Minister too, just recently tested positive. 😲

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 April, 03:39
💥💥Future proves past, Major Tom, 4, 3, 2, 1....."coming home"...
https://youtu.be/L9434ExSL...
Official video, only com is at the end with the burgers on the platter.
Don.jr posting pics of him and his children at the "Trump Burger"on FB earlier today.
https://youtu.be/wO0A0XcWy...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 April, 03:29
it could also be 04/03/21
since 0s don't count - 4321
brilliant. I knew the dots were significant & tried to figure them many times to no avail. but once you see it like you just proposed, it makes perfect sense! another thing that's been right in front of us the whole time.
i need to go back & reread them.

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
03 April, 03:08
4-3-21........final countdown... I wish lol

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
03 April, 12:58
Your brain is amazing!!!!

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 April, 10:05
obviously I hope this is true, but we still need the scare Event to happen on JB watch, so one could only hope everything happens tomorrow and comes out with Trump back by Easter, just sayin
or this weekend is the scare event then trump comes in with his evidence on Monday....

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 April, 09:51
I agree and perfect timing, which God is know for. I'm having a hard time going to work tonight. Since I know what is up, I want to spend my time with woke Patriots, not sleepers. I do what I have to do, I'm sure going to miss you all. Stay strong and help others, get some sun and wait on DJT++++. Love and Light to all. 🙏✝️💖 4/10

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 April, 08:26
John F Kennedy Jr's Birthday is 11/25 and then you have the 17 The timestamp - 11
The DATESTAMP also equals 10 or 1 = New Beginnings.

Very interesting - thank you for posting!!!

Rain Man @RainMan
02 April, 08:00
Or remaining slots or numbers for the dirty countries that need org change?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 April, 04:49
And...irrelrvant😄 but ironic....it will be my 5:5 th birthday too boot😎 #WhatAGiftThatWouldBe
55....4*3*21

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
02 April, 07:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
have a happy birthday🎉🎊🎈

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
02 April, 10:08
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Happy Birthday

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 04:42

Un17ed WeStand @Un17tedWeStand
02 April, 11:10
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
🤔

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 April, 01:40
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
https://youtu.be/E5kfUPUgJ... Here's what the Military's doing in the skies & the 2 Hospital Ships...
https://youtu.be/E5kfUPUgJ...

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 April, 04:21
And Congress is on a Break.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
02 April, 04:33
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I'm ready for Jesus to land with Arc Angel Michael on THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ship. It's 2,000 miles long and 1,000 miles high.
Open the heavenly realms and bring forth the warrior angels.
Let's end this.
Free the world of evil monsters and onto Tesla's Future.
Remove our debt.
Roll out the MedBeds.
Let us walk in meadows with our Savior and chat.
We need healing.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 April, 10:17
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Congress is on a break.

could be interesting.

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 April, 04:08
Awaiting your President Trump, is it possible that [SHE] is going to be inserted? Somehow I think we are still far from the 🎯

Christus Vexed @jefzef
02 April, 10:38
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
My thoughts exactly.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
02 April, 03:45

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 April, 03:44
be still my REJOICING heart!!

landing gear lowered ...
gonna be a GLORIOUS EASTER

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 03:32

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 April, 03:31
I hope and pray this is so, as we NEED something ASAP!

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
02 April, 03:43
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I agree - we need a (public) win and a Patriotic Passover / Easter would really feel good & justified right about now :)