audrey cooke @truthteller
Robert F. Kennedy Jr
RobertKennedyJr
·
Mar 31
A food preservative used to prolong the shelf life of Pop-Tarts, Rice Krispies Treats, Cheez-Its and almost 1,250 other popular processed foods may harm the immune system, according to a new peer-reviewed study by
ewg EWG’s analysis of ToxCast data showed that the preservative tert-butylhydroquinone, or TBHQ, has been found to harm the immune system both in animal tests and in non-animal tests known as high-throughput in vitro toxicology testing. This finding is of particular concern during the coronavirus pandemic. They have been using this for decades and serves no function besides increasing a product’s shelf life. Using new non-animal test results from ToxCast, EWG found that TBHQ affected immune cell proteins at doses similar to those that cause harm in traditional studies
07:31 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by truthteller in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 April, 03:13
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
#GODS food is good food 🥑 🍎 🥒 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
02 April, 06:09
maybe make it a point to avoid in your face brands as many are most likely compromised along with the big corporations who may not have our best health interests in mind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

James Mays @wLandJforAll
01 April, 09:24
Strange! I literally just blindly looked at the imgredients on a box of Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies... and TBHQ jumped out at me. looked it up on qwant.com and there are several atricles suggesting its harmful to the immune system

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 April, 08:38
Great Find! Here's more!!!
https://www.google.com/sea...