Mike Anon @Mike314
01 April, 03:10
This seems like pretty big news to me, but of course crickets from the MSM.

They'd rather report on fake covid outbreaks to keep everyone in fear.

#FakeNews #Traitors #Treason #MAGA #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
01 April, 04:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Hard to believe without some proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Proof from where? The MSM? They'll never report anything honestly. This is all we have to go by for now until the MSM is destroyed.

#DigitalSoldiers
04:15 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
01 April, 04:48
Guido is fake. I got a picture. Standby. Bullshit. If he has a pic.... post the mfer

Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 April, 04:58
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Of course he's fake. When it comes to the ops of the highest level, nobody was sent anything! And never will! And I will repeat same regarding other "prophets" like JOS etc., only the inner cycle involved in meticulous planning for years ie just a handful people know a whole truth, dates, timelines for upcoming events etc. Nobody else including any of prophets who know what we know and the rest is guessing and if not close enough will keep moving goalposts. Believe your logic, heart, intuition... All this is a process, not one day event or a football match.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
01 April, 04:45
and Guidofawkes is credible? lmao