All Right @ALL_RIGHT
Another Anon posted this. I watched it, when I went back the link was gone. Here it is again. Miami Dade police go to this Patriots house because of something he posted on social media. This is suddenly feeling like the UK. WTF? This has to stop!
03:04 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 April, 06:34
In response All Right to his Publication
THIS. AIN’T. ALL. RIGHT.
BUNCOMBE COUNTY, NC SHERIFF’S OFFICE
COME ON OVER. WE’LL MAKE YOU DINNER.
AMEN TO THIS PATRIOT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna McEntarffer @lmdm06
01 April, 04:27
This was the best video I've seen in quite some time. Very educational, if you listened. I downloaded it and truly believe if we took this information and used it against certain businesses (big chain stores in particular) mandating masks to shop for basic needs, we would have allot of VERY good lawsuits in every state!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
01 April, 08:16
In response Donna McEntarffer to her Publication
I couldn't agree more.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 April, 03:25
WOW!!!!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
01 April, 03:32
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I cannot believe they showed up at his house?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
WOW!!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
WOW!!!!