Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
01 April, 07:55
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Nose looks thinner...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
01 April, 07:49
I saw the video way back, when it first came out. It certainly does appear to be her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 April, 07:45
NOT that pic but ONDINE.

GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
Sure looks like her. I just found the Royal Wedding on YouTube & found it! Go to the 27:45 min mark & look behind the choir guys! She is right there. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
ONDINE.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 April, 07:40
Thank you

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 April, 07:37
she just walked into a place full of people who wanted her dead? Doesnt make sense to me

Anon For LIFE @OneUniqueWoman
01 April, 07:46
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It was MORE important to have her GONE dead or alive to them as log as she didn't interfere with those that be in charge and did not have any public contact... I have no idea if she is alive or dead but I feel she may not be gone from the earth.. but we will see one way or the other

Awake Now @Awakenow
01 April, 03:30
Thank you for posting this! I saw this once over a year ago and could never find a copy!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 April, 07:40
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Yes, same here.