Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 April, 11:00
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I love him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
21 April, 08:27
i love him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
21 April, 09:08
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Me too :)...I appreciate him so much.

ice mtn @icemtn17
21 April, 03:09
I think we were also responsible for the creation of our problems. We allowed them to create them and then believed their promises to fix them by continuing to re-elect them. That has to stop right NOW. Dr Carson is so right about the need for us to wake up and pay attention.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
08 April, 10:59
Ben Carson is a good man . . . always thought that!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 April, 07:52
🙋‍♀️Big fan of Ben Carson!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
01 April, 07:20
We let them have too much power and authority over us. We need to stop payment on their checks! No more power.Take back our power.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 April, 06:38
A very bright man speaking truth.

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
01 April, 06:27
Dr. Ben Carson American thru and thru

Janet Lewis @jlws21
01 April, 03:01
Ben Carson is a good man.