Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
I was just talking to my friend (red-pilled her about a year ago) her daughter has just been quarantined (by the Health dept.) at a friend’s house for coming in contact with someone who tested positive for covid - as I reminded her of all the BS about covid, she told me that a man in her church rescently died of cancer and the hospital called his grieving wife and said that if she would concent to letting them put Covid as the cause of death on his death certificate - they would pay for his funeral. Let that sink in
11:09 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by AliciaMariaForReal in this post can reply
Ally Maga @allyMAGA
02 April, 01:47
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
...Shoulda taped them make the offer and them bribe them with it ... get enuf $'s to pay for 100 funerals! that is how the left commies corrupt work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
01 April, 07:01
wow thats horrible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
01 April, 06:42
oexcuse me. now wouldnt that make funeral homes and their owners complicit in this sham. ????? btw... funeral directors know more than you think.... if this is happening they would know where everything is coming from.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
01 April, 12:05
This is so wrong on so many levels. I hope the money grubbing big wig CEO and/or executive level people are brought down too at some point in this plan. There are so many companies around the world pushing the DS liberal agenda. It has to stop.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
01 April, 06:42
😭NO!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 March, 11:56
i am questioning the use of ventilators on patients who needed different treatment/medicine. (I suppose we all are) Of course, HCQ would have been nice, right? And using of inhaler treatments, zinc, vitamin D, etc. I guess I'm saying.... did they nefariously use ventilators on patients to get fatal result/more money? It doesnt all make sense but somewhere I read that ventilators in some cases would kill a patient, not actually help them breathe. I think some hospitals/medical personel made some very questionable choices... or likely were forced to. I think we will see a lot more investigating along these lines with families suing hospitals/doctors.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
31 March, 11:48
Wow. Hospitals get around $13K for patients they can say had the virus, and about $39K if they were on a ventilator.
It looks like it'a a bit of a racket.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
31 March, 11:48
O my Lord! Just when ya think you've heard enough....

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
31 March, 11:47
Nothing surprises me anymore. Hope your daughter is recovering.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
31 March, 11:35
wowww Id say Fuck NO!!!!

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
01 April, 02:05
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
My friend said the wife did say no

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 11:31
Please dm Nana your wake up stories so I can include them in the publication for generations to come/

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 March, 11:26
Alicia. Your friend should report the hospital, that is Fraud.

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
31 March, 11:20
wow!! my coworkers brother in law has terminal cancer and has been in and out of the hospital. The last time he went in, they coded on his paperwork as Covid. He was negative so not sure why they lied.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 March, 11:25
In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication
Money

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
01 April, 12:04
In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication
Because they want more money!