Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
31 March, 06:20
3/16/21 = Hammurabi posts “CLOCK ACTIVATED”
3/31/21 = Dan Scavino ups following count to 793
QD 793 = “CLOCK ACTIVATED.”

Letters on plane: UNITED ST OF AMER
= ANAGRAM for STORM DUE - FATE

Tiffany box in door (Cross/Biblical)
3/31 = Occult Number = 13 Illuminati bloodlines 3x13=39 = number of Bilderberg members etc
Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation = "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

SONIC KA-BOOMERANGS IMMINENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 March, 07:05
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
???? if you have time to explain q is filtered and that looks like a kennedy next to dan ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
31 March, 07:55
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Inside the Q is a magnified image of a Tiffany’s bag which Jackie Kennedy & Melania Trump are/were fans of (Melania gave M OBMA a Tiffany’s box when they met at the White House that caused
q-uite a stir) and I’m not sure who that is next to DS but it DOES look like a Kennedy (good eye). It’s strange adD & I are in pretty serious synch lately (if you look down my time line there are a few examples of me posting something and then him posting the same exact thing a few days to a week later). Whenever he changes his background he usually changes his following count amd it ALWAYS relates to a pertinent Q drop. I hope this answers your q-uestion :)

Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
Is that Joseph Patrick Kennedy with Dan Scavino🤔
10:14 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by KelsiReed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelsi Reed, click on at the bottom under it