Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
31 March, 06:20
3/16/21 = Hammurabi posts “CLOCK ACTIVATED”
3/31/21 = Dan Scavino ups following count to 793
QD 793 = “CLOCK ACTIVATED.”

Letters on plane: UNITED ST OF AMER
= ANAGRAM for STORM DUE - FATE

Tiffany box in door (Cross/Biblical)
3/31 = Occult Number = 13 Illuminati bloodlines 3x13=39 = number of Bilderberg members etc
Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation = "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

SONIC KA-BOOMERANGS IMMINENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 March, 06:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
yabadaba-BOOM!
popcorn explosion, on the floor in the air, YES!

it's gonna be a grand EASTER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
And Saturday is 4-3-2-1 !!! Wonder what could be after that !! I am so ready!
07:36 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
31 March, 08:05
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
WOWOWOW! Great catch! That is a pretty SERIOUS countdown! I’ve been thinking a lot about Easter being the time of Jesus’ Resurrection and how that word just looks and feels so much like the word Re-Election (that’s the ‘activation’ I’m praying for. I appreciated every single moment of DJT being in office (officially) and now that he’s not ‘officially’ I really feel it trying to weigh me down but I have faith (so, so, so) so much faith I just KNOW Redemption, Justice & Truth (& re-election) have to be right around the corner :)

31 March, 09:16
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
totally jazzed AMEN TO THAT!

31 March, 07:38
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
OMG. !!!!

what's after that? well like 4/4 EASTER, and POTUS said a year ago something remarkably delicious about Easter.

it's happening!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 March, 07:46
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Remarkably delicious huh ... I didn't remember that one - Thanks! Excited!