Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
31 March, 04:07
🇺🇸A message from the President Of America🇺🇸 https://t.co/NSgLuwqUm5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
31 March, 04:20
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
and yet trump IS ALLOWING it to happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jc8 888 @jc8
31 March, 04:47
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
trump isnt allowing it to happen, WE ARE , seriously you need Trump to hold your hand, your part of the problem, not the solution.

oh so what do you.think a 60 yr old disabled femake can do smartazz. trump had options and nothing is being done. ive worked my whole life paid my way so dont tell me IM APART OF THE PROBLEM YOU LITTLE TWIT
05:12 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response jc8 888 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
31 March, 09:06
Dear one, you clearly do not grasp just how vast, wide, deep, venomous and lethal The Swamp® actually is. Do you know how many attempts on his life were thwarted? What's a guy to do when advisors, WH attorneys, 80% of Congress/Judiciary were/are actively stabbing him in the back? Wake up please.

31 March, 09:22
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
then i guess they dont have all they need to clean this mess up like they have said and were just screwed BECAUSE IF HE CANT FIX THIS WERE ALL SCREWED

31 March, 09:23
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
oh and isnt your Q the one who said they got this? yea they sure do.

jc8 888 @jc8
31 March, 08:56
your disabled cause of all the vax and pills you have bought into till now, its all fake.

jc8 888 @jc8
31 March, 08:56
all this has been happening for more than 60 years so if your in your 60s why didnt,you see this before now