Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
31 March, 06:24
๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿšฌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 March, 10:16
In response Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ to her Publication
That's why Doctors dont want to hand out antibiotics. Like I've been having chronic sinus problems/infections and my Doctor wont give me antibiotics because they arent making them anymore. But I think its because an antibiotic will cure covid and God forbid you do, then the Government cant control us anymore!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
NOt making them anymore? what do you mean?
03:19 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 March, 06:08
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yeah he told me they arent making new antibiotics anymore, so he doesnt want to give me any for fear that if I need them in the future it wont work.

01 April, 07:32
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
oh thats such a lie. antibiotics will always be around.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
31 March, 03:22
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Nothing on Russian website about that crap. And my roommate just got antibiotic prescription for an infected cut on her leg. Cmon man!

31 March, 03:24
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Covid DOES NOT exist. It has NOT BEEN isolated in any lab. NOT Found. Only thing found was Influenza A and B. THATS IT.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 March, 06:10
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
That's what my doctor said. He said no new antibiotics are being made, so I have to try other creative ways to get rid of my sinus problems, until I absolutely need it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ