Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ§¨πŸš¬
06:24 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 March, 03:22
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 03:17
TRUE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 March, 12:07
merci pour le partage πŸ€“

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
31 March, 05:17
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 March, 10:16
That's why Doctors dont want to hand out antibiotics. Like I've been having chronic sinus problems/infections and my Doctor wont give me antibiotics because they arent making them anymore. But I think its because an antibiotic will cure covid and God forbid you do, then the Government cant control us anymore!

31 March, 03:19
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
NOt making them anymore? what do you mean?

richie walker @smoovewalker
31 March, 08:41
Never in a million years. 5G is not active in Britain so....

31 March, 03:20
In response richie walker to his Publication
How do you know? Is the a so called virus in Britain?

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
31 March, 08:26
Very important information !

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
31 March, 07:49
They're are no sources.

Come on, man.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 March, 07:40
As much as this is encouraging news, I could not corroborate this information, even on the Russian Ministry of Health's website.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts