Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 March, 04:14
Thank You President Trump! You have been a shining light though difficult times in my personal life. You taught me to be fearless, against any and all of life’s great challenges! I have faced many personal injustices, from narcissistic abusers that used conditioning, false allegations, manipulation, projection, gaslighting, smear campaigns, with continued psychopathic & narcissistic assault, that nearly ended my life.
Witnessing your strength through the exact form of abuse is what motivated me to keep moving forward, and eventually I learned to thrive in the face of pain and injustice! You are my President! An American Hero and I’ll always be grateful for your courage, and your love for #WeThePeople
I look forward to the next chapter of World Peace, and humanity’s evolution! Our true leader of the free world, and the leader of the light on planet Earth!
https://youtu.be/ZRz4MTSfE...

#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
5:5 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
BRILLIANTLY SAID....NEVER GIVE UP....EVER.❀️❀️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
02:26 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JeanAnne17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jean Anne, click on at the bottom under it