Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
When I see people complaining, or running around acting like Chicken Little and the sky is falling, I am always left confused. I don’t watch MSM. And I don’t spend my time with Low Vibration People!
I see America as better than ever before.
I see patriots from across the world United!
I see World Peace Imminent!
I see Unconditional Love, taking over this world!
I see a beautiful future, and Humanity’s evolution!
#5DNewEarth

We are living in a world, where you have the right of free will to choose what you wish to experience, and how you view this world!
Choose wisely!

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#FreeHumanity
01:35 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 June, 12:14
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
We definitely have LIKE MINDS! 👏👍🌹♥️😇🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Adams @Novaskye
11 April, 04:04
We are blessed to be in the greatest Country. The best days are ahead. God Bless America! God Bless Trump and those who are fighting for the World.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 April, 09:31

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 April, 09:16
IC WHAT UC! ♥️🇺🇸♥️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 April, 08:22
👏👏👏 YES

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 April, 12:31
AMEN! MR. TOM CARR! AMEN!

💕🙏💕👍🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

AS SOME MAY SAY...
"THAT'S THE EVER LOVIN' POINT LUCILLE".

WHY WE ARE HERE,
GOD BLESS YA
IS...

CHOICE.

OH...
AND "NO CHOICE"...
JUST SO
SOME WHO
MAY NOT KNOW...

IS A CHOICE.

Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY
IN THE LORD...
OR
DON'T...
THE
CHOICE
IS
YOURS
AND
YOURS
ALONE.

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 April, 12:10
Yes! ❤️❤️🇺🇸

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 March, 06:42
I think part of the problem is so many American Patriots are suffering because of any number of scams going on all at once. It's mostly the virus scam, but so many people have lost everything. It's just reality. And until there is some event or happening that brings said American Patriots back to their feet, it likely won't feel much better.

Whether it be lost business, lost home, lost family members, whatever it may be, real folks are hurting worse than ever. If something can be done to help these folks TODAY, here's hoping it happens!

God bless the USA!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
31 March, 02:53
You're on a beautiful timeline 🧡 I'm with you ALL the way 🙏

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 March, 06:28
In response white light to his Publication
🦁❤️

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
31 March, 02:29
AMEN!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 March, 01:37
My sentiments exactly. Thank you.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 March, 01:37
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
#wwg1wga ♒️