Only people mentioned by RLH10 in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
31 March, 02:52
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
No thanks!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
31 March, 02:36
Read about this. It was the Johnson and Johnson 'poison', and the guy said he's glad he got it. Even with these side effects? Crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
31 March, 02:57
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
Glad he got it?! Brainwashed!!!!

Razz Matazz @RLH10
31 March, 08:12
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
What, what, what? Bet they paid him to say that. Crazy!

arba happihr @arba
31 March, 02:25
Damnn
My Dad took the flu shot back in 2011 , His last and final flu shot. He got this same skin rash, along with a stroke and brain damage. He was a healthy old man, until his Flu Jab! Dr. Lam in Hawaii was able to detox and remove the skin disorder, however repairing the damaged mind couldn't be fixed. The people whom created that vaccine are demons! Who does this to good kind loving humans. Yep! Demons for a profit!

Razz Matazz @RLH10
31 March, 08:13
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Oh my goodness! How tragic! 🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 March, 12:41
real justice would be that those in charge, promoting, forcing the evil vaccines should have to swim in them

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 March, 12:48
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I SECOND that motion!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
31 March, 12:31
It's called Steven-Johnson Syndrome. It is way more prevelant than known and can happen from almost any drug. A very small percent of people survive if not caught immediately. And those that do are usually left blind. My son's girlfriend got it at 14 when a dr. put her on antidepressants for teeanage angst. She almost died. It blinded her. She was only 14. She's now mid-20s and almost completely blind.