JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
In case you have not yet heard the Lara Trump interview with DJT from last night...

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
11:48 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 06:13
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
She is wonderful too.
Glad to hear from him.
We need him back now!
Many are not willing to wait much longer to do something to try to take the country back,😔
Things like putting out taking guns and mandatory vaccines to work and live will bring out militias before long and Nana prays God will intervene before then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
31 March, 06:08
I miss Beautiful people in Beautiful places

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
31 March, 06:08
I miss seeing Our Presidents face and hearing his voice.🥲

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 March, 06:06
Good interview. Now let's start the arrests and clean up this disastrous mess you left!

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Karen Lou @Sapphire
31 March, 12:09
So happy to see and hear Our President! I’m ready for a Rally!💃

Robert Travers @Robert1957
31 March, 12:09
IMPORTANT: HE DIDN'T PLUG 45office or DJTUP. Pay attention!!

Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
31 March, 06:15
In response Robert Travers to his Publication