Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
29 March, 10:58
"🚨🚨 [EVERGREEN] 🚨🚨

YOU HAVE THE WORLD’S ATTENTION

BY AIR, LAND & SEA

The plane crash was flight 666 🤨 so many coinkidinks.. someone wants the world watching this company thats for sure
EVA Air is the international airline of Evergreen Group, operating regular flights to over 40 destinations worldwide. EVA Air features full passenger and dedicated cargo operations to North America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. The parent company of EVA Air, EVA Airways Corporation, has links with the Evergreen Aviation Technologies Corporation, Evergreen Air Services Corporation, and Evergreen Air Cargo Services Corporation."

From Charlie Ward
https://t.me/officialcharl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
29 March, 01:30
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
30 March, 02:37
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Don't forget Evergreen Airlines...

anon anon @Qcolorado
Can someone tell me which branch of the government is doing this?
08:30 AM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qcolorado in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
31 March, 09:33
In response anon anon to her Publication
AF

anon anon @Qcolorado
01 April, 08:31
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Thank you, and now can you tell me who gives them the authority to do this?