Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
29 March, 10:58
"🚨🚨 [EVERGREEN] 🚨🚨

YOU HAVE THE WORLD’S ATTENTION

BY AIR, LAND & SEA

The plane crash was flight 666 🤨 so many coinkidinks.. someone wants the world watching this company thats for sure
EVA Air is the international airline of Evergreen Group, operating regular flights to over 40 destinations worldwide. EVA Air features full passenger and dedicated cargo operations to North America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. The parent company of EVA Air, EVA Airways Corporation, has links with the Evergreen Aviation Technologies Corporation, Evergreen Air Services Corporation, and Evergreen Air Cargo Services Corporation."

From Charlie Ward
https://t.me/officialcharl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
29 March, 01:30
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthAngel in this post can reply
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
31 March, 09:36
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
McMinnville, Oregon

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
31 March, 08:33
You can't say Chemtrails... YouTube taught me this... Susan Diane Wojcicki is NOT God...
https://youtu.be/Zbkwjno7T...
In the End - Rush - YouTube

Baltimore Skies last few months highlights. :-)

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
31 March, 09:35
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication

anon anon @Qcolorado
31 March, 08:30
Can someone tell me which branch of the government is doing this?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
31 March, 09:33
In response anon anon to her Publication
AF

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
30 March, 07:26
Texas hit hard this year! I saw some last year but this year sometimes days in a row! Then that weird snowstorm. That snow was not normal. It was dry and just weird!!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 March, 07:12
Yeah Chemtrails are literally drawn lines in the sky! Q is always spot on and as I find quite literal with a lot of things! I am waiting for the day these Chemtrails are being cancelled and normal GODLY weather returns!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
30 March, 02:45
All of the companies in the graphic i made are named in The "Bahamas Leaks":

The Bahama Leaks are 1.3 million internal files from the company register of the Bahamas.

The files provided data on 175,888 shell companies and trusts that were established in the Bahamas between 1990 and 2016. The 38 gigabyte of data showed that "several current and former heads of state and government and high-ranking politicians, including former EU Commissioner Neelie Kroes; Colombia’s former mining minister Carlos Caballero Argáez; Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, the former prime minister of Qatar; and Angola’s vice-president, Manuel Domingos Vicente were respectively are directors, secretaries, or presidents of Bahamian companies".