Perky Patriot @PerkyPatriot
I opened a Twitter account in 2013 and never really used it until 2016...to follow Trump. I had maybe 300 followers and rarely tweeted. Twitter decided I was a huge threat and suspended my account yesterday. Badge of honor!
05:09 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by PerkyPatriot in this post can reply
Renee Culp @11Patriot
27 January, 05:23
In response Perky Patriot to her Publication
Welcome to the Twitter banned club..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 January, 05:41
thats exactly what i did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 January, 09:09
I got on Twitter last summer mostly because of President Trump & because I felt I had info to pass along. They locked me out with no explanation & I refused to give them my phone # so after 3 weeks they suspended my account for violating community guidelines - even though I was locked out. 😛 Luckily I already had my backup account on Gab

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 January, 09:35
Had mine since 2009, same deal , just too easy for freaks and shitheads to mess with people, started going heavy during the 2020 election, was banned for posting a premonition that Gods spirit will decend upon America when Trump finally drains the swamp. Like a black cloud dissipating. Posted to DJT and was banned. Confronting chinese propaganda on Fb banned, 3 times on twitter 4 times on fb. My badges of honor are starting to make me look like a seargent of shit flipping.

Leslie Norwood @Savedbyfaith17
25 January, 07:16
same thing with mine... no warning- nothing- 30 day suspension. maybe they didnt like my bible verse🤷🏼‍♀️ (or maaaaybe it was saying the old dude could donate his salary to hooked on phonics🤷🏼‍♀️)

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
24 January, 07:27
Same here, I guess Trump hugging the flag and all the Hashtags gave it away that I am a Trump Supporter.... Wear that Badge proudly :)

Pam Smith @hockeymaam20
24 January, 01:33
Yes I was banned also. I am a nobody compared to most on there. But because I am a Patriot and love our true President Donald J. Trump I was exiled! Oh well....I was planning on leavine anyway. They just beat me to it.

Jennifer Kniese @Jenk33
09 February, 03:03
In response Pam Smith to her Publication
yes i hope twitter goes down!! suspended again just because of the patriots i follow! this madness has to end

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 January, 09:14
I opened my twirper acct in 2008 had 18000 got shot down too!

Pamela Mcinnarney @truth_teller
23 January, 09:07
Same happened to me, twice!

Han Banan @HanBanan
23 January, 07:26
same!💪🤝👊👊

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Bonnie Barber @Cybervegan
23 January, 05:06
I had several thousand followers on Fascist Book under my full name - one of my commentaries got 250K shares. I must have been too successful. After baiting me with nasty, scatological rhetoric, to which I responded 'that's vile', within 30 SECONDS I was warned I'm a bully. Yesterday, I found my entire personal page was gone & now must upload an ID to prove who I am if I want them to review the 'violation'. No way do I trust them enough to upload personal info they'll dump on the darkweb. I still have an account there to follow my kids - at their request. Being banned: A Badge of Honor. #MAQA

Angela Marie @Amay0813
23 January, 03:18
same here! not the same without him☹️

American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 01:45
CCP is getting stronger footing at Twatter! 🤬 First account wiped in the Big purge at the same time Twatter banned Trump. Backup wiped 2 days ago. Now, i'm trying DESPERATELY to find old & new frens on Gab, anonup.com & trying to figure out how in the H#LL to use Telegram!😂

Leslie Norwood @Savedbyfaith17
25 January, 07:17
In response American Woman to her Publication
i suck at telegram

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
23 January, 01:01
joined twitR 2012 to follow sports got tossed out 3x , last time i "double dog dared" a local dem canidate to speak in a public forum... and take questions... suspended for giving a blue ck a bad day

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 January, 11:34
Twitter is going to tank without Trump. I also had an account for years that I never used. I only used it because of Potus and could care less to be there without him. The toxic environment was overwhelming. Good riddens.

Marisa :-) @MLG4
23 January, 11:06
SAME, I havn't posted in YEARS. I only follow. I went to follow a patriot who had made a new account and my account got suspended for following...... LOL 😑

VeronicaMK5 Patriot @VeronicaMK5
23 January, 10:29
I got purged in first round.

I signed up to Twitter in April 2020.

I had been reading a few people's posts and decided to sign up.

Nonetheless, I too considered it: A badge of honor to be purged with PATRIOTS like: Sidney Powell and General Flynn.

May God bless you and God bless America!

#ForGodAndCountry
#StandUnited
#PrayForEachOther
#TrustintheLord
#TruthMatters
#FamilyIsEverything

GOD WINS 🇺🇸🙏🏼🕊🙏🏼🇺🇸

Maggie Howes @Maghowes
23 January, 09:46
same here. never even sent one tweet

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
09 February, 02:08
In response Maggie Howes to his Publication
But probably followed one too many or the wrong patriot. Just like me...4 accounts locked out for what? Using the 🇺🇲 symbol?

Victoria Valentini @Vic_Val182505
23 January, 08:39
Pareil pour moi, compte valentiniback de twitter 2'600 abonnés, suspendu définitivement pour pub répétée en faveur de Mr Trump

Sir Silva @Sirsilva
23 January, 04:12
The same with me. No posts, just following people and liking content. suspended yesterday with a threat to suspend any other accounts if i tried to open any. Sorry, your the one losing

Corine Flinterman @CorineGerda0123
23 January, 04:03
😉Me happened the same yesterday

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
23 January, 02:55
Same....Was Suspended Yesterday, By The Communists. 💃

The American72 @TheAmerican72
23 January, 02:04
Since President Trump was removed from Twitter I've been determined to get banned; promoting free speech, openly sharing Q drops, supporting fellow Patriots in the times to come. I'd been off and on twitter before then, following the President's statements and helping to fight the fraud, but I was more, shall we say, careful back then.
It was exactly one day after I announced my departure from Twitter in protest against big tech on the 20th that Jack finally decided my head was on the block.
All the stuff I tried to get permabanned, and it was formally leaving the platform that did the trick

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Angie TNConservative @AngieTNConservative
23 January, 01:02
I had even less followers, just joined in Oct 20; I got suspended yesterday as well...Guess they didn't like my post about Biden not really being in the Oval Office because of the dump trucks in the background of the pictures where he was "supposedly" signing EOs.

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
23 January, 12:08
same here. suspended yesterday. we are better off here anyways!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
22 January, 10:57
I was on for only like 6 months... 300 followers... twitter got me about two weeks ago. lol All I really did was retweet things, nobody ever commented or liked anything I retweeted. After all, they HAVE a retweet button. Oh and now I cannot delete my twitter account. So they get to benefit from my 'active' account. Never had a strike on me or anything, just up and suspended me perm.

Nunya Business @AAug22
22 January, 10:54
locked out of my account in Dec. Was just supposed to be 12 hours but i refused to give them my phone number so my account was suspended.

Red Pilled @RedPilledLatina
22 January, 10:43
Hey, welcome to the club my friend! Mine was suspended yesterday, and apparently I'm following 0 accounts.

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
22 January, 09:37
In response JILLAROO JOO to her Publication
Me Too! They took General Flynn & Sidney in same group

We arenr going away 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸