Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 February, 09:55 (E)
Yes, Fires Are burning all around Us, Smoke Is rolling by, but there Are rescuers saving many right now, it takes time, there are so very many, stay with God, we will continue to suffer for a while, we must do so without being angry or upset, that is the defintion of patience itself. Trust GOD I AM Assuring YOU HE HAS A Plan. HE IS With Us Now, This I Also Assure You. No One Above The Other, All Will Go. Stay Strong, Be Brave, Hold the Line For All Of Gods Children who Are once more becoming Whole. I Love You All So Very Much, and Gods Agape Love for Us All Is So Perfect, it can't be understood without being. Let Go of Pain, Fear, Hurt, Anger, and Lies. Forgive You, Forgive Others, Close the Doors to Satans Evil Spirits, Look to God Only, and Be Not Afraid for He is truly Protecting You. Take Time for You, Just Be Still and Know, Humanity Needs a Boost of Love Daily.🛐✝️
WE HAVE COME SO FAR, KEEP WALKING IT OUT ❤️ #wwg1wga #godwon #godloveshischildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
30 March, 10:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
This is SUCH an incredible post. THANK YOU!!!!

My FamAnon rocks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You For Being Here With Us All, And I go as God Guides Me, all Credit to Him. I Love You So Much and I AM Grateful to Witness Your Strong Kind Soul.

❤️🌍🙏✝️🕊️
10:34 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
30 March, 10:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you!!! God is so good. I'm humbled to serve here with such overwhelming greatness.