Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Yes, Fires Are burning all around Us, Smoke Is rolling by, but there Are rescuers saving many right now, it takes time, there are so very many, stay with God, we will continue to suffer for a while, we must do so without being angry or upset, that is the defintion of patience itself. Trust GOD I AM Assuring YOU HE HAS A Plan. HE IS With Us Now, This I Also Assure You. No One Above The Other, All Will Go. Stay Strong, Be Brave, Hold the Line For All Of Gods Children who Are once more becoming Whole. I Love You All So Very Much, and Gods Agape Love for Us All Is So Perfect, it can't be understood without being. Let Go of Pain, Fear, Hurt, Anger, and Lies. Forgive You, Forgive Others, Close the Doors to Satans Evil Spirits, Look to God Only, and Be Not Afraid for He is truly Protecting You. Take Time for You, Just Be Still and Know, Humanity Needs a Boost of Love Daily.🛐✝️
WE HAVE COME SO FAR, KEEP WALKING IT OUT ❤️ #wwg1wga #godwon #godloveshischildren
09:55 AM - Feb 21, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
01 February, 11:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 January, 09:35
Jason, I am so grateful for you. I'm so glad this was reposted, as you posted it originally before I ever found AU. You have inspired so many with your kind and humble manner, and the way that you love God fully. Thank you for always pointing us in the right direction, you are a lighthouse my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 January, 09:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I am just Thankful to be here with You all sister, so much Love to You Cindy and to God be the Glory.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 May, 01:39
Wow Jason sir.....great post and thank u! Well put. Its people like u we need more of on anonup. Alot of posts that just upset many.....reminders we dont need here....we are already aware of the bad stuff congress does....and fauci did...etc. Good news like this we need more of.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁.....go with my love brother!🙂

30 January, 10:52
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
🙏💗

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 February, 09:38
My absolute favourite Psalm.

20 February, 09:46
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
👊❤️💪🙌🕊️

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
14 October, 10:35
Forgiveness liberates us from bondage of hatred, offense, animosity and gives me a strange sense of euphoria. It also confounds the wicked. When we realize that His commandments are designed to protect us it becomes second nature to obey.

15 October, 07:37
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Amen. 💪❤️💪.....🙏

05 October, 09:49
Josh Wilson - Revolutionary (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

"Revolutionary" is available everywhere NOW: https://orcd.co/revolutionaryAmazon: https://orcd.co/revolutionary/amazonApple Music: https://orcd.co/revolution...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 July, 08:18
That was so beautifully stated. Thank you! God bless you

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
02 July, 08:52
Praise be to Jesus!

02 July, 08:57
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
Amen. Thank You Christ. ❤️🙏✝️

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
30 June, 10:03
💖 Just beautiful, Jason. 🙏 Thank you for your constant words of encouragement. 💫 Your light shines brightly, brother.

30 June, 10:10
In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication
Together through Christ We will Light this World.
God Bless You. ❤️🙏

I am Grateful to God for Placing Me here with All of You. You are welcome and Very Appreciated. Better days are coming. Hold the line. 🙏

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
29 April, 08:52
We are God’s army. We are all of one accord, that Satan be defeated by God.

30 June, 11:45
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
In Christs Name Amen. 🙏

🤝❤️💥

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
23 April, 06:22
🙏✝️💗

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

21 April, 04:13
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Annie D-W @Annie172123
19 April, 07:19
Amen. We are one with God
#GodWins

19 April, 07:20
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
One WHOLE Body 🌎❤️✝️

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 April, 07:42
🙏Amen

09 April, 07:42
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
04 April, 10:15
❤️Beautiful post, thank you! I love the book of Psalms, this is my most favorite one of all.

04 April, 10:17
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
❤️🙏

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
30 March, 10:29
Beautiful. Now we all walk and rise together.

30 March, 10:35
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Amen. Much Love To You. Thank You For Being Here With Us All.
❤️🌍🙏✝️🕊️

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
30 March, 10:28
This is SUCH an incredible post. THANK YOU!!!!

My FamAnon rocks!

30 March, 10:34
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Thank You For Being Here With Us All, And I go as God Guides Me, all Credit to Him. I Love You So Much and I AM Grateful to Witness Your Strong Kind Soul.

❤️🌍🙏✝️🕊️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 10:23
amen🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🌷🌷🌷🌷

30 March, 10:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
❤️🌍🙏✝️🕊️

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
13 March, 09:41
Amen 🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

21 February, 09:58