Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 March, 08:05
8 pm Eastern Schumann Resonance Update...
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 March, 08:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, WE MADE IT!!!

WE ALREADY IN 5D!!!
BEFORE 14 DAYS I WRITE, THAT 11 ELONS SHIP WENT UP IN FLAME, AND HE MADE IT EXACTLY AS I FEEL 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

WE BEND OUR COLLECTIVE CONCIOUSNESS ACCORDING TO OUR WE THE PEOPLE WILL!!!

FOOKING AWSOME 😍😍😍
GOD IS HERE, IN CHARGE, 0 DOUBT!!!

💯💢💥👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/3H2l9Lo-j...

RETURN OF THE KING IN FULL SWING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Why do you think we are there? Most of us are constantly anchoring new progress between 3D and 5D still. I know I am not quite there yet.
08:43 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 March, 09:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
WWG1 WGA=> ELON, I AND SOME OTHER DID CONCIOUSNESS LVL 999+

SO, REST WILL SOON FOLLOW.

MARK 11:23
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 March, 09:17
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Where do you see this 999+? Elon? I know we reached the point of no return but we are not in 5D yet. Many of us are making our way through 4D. The earth still supports 3D so 5D completionis not there yet. I hear that was 2024 but has been moved up to unknown, maybe 2023? My intuition is not sure about Elon. His wife is definitely satanic? What do you know?