Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 March, 06:18
Jfk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Casper @NannieCas
30 March, 06:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is the earth really flat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
From everything I have researched, my understanding is that the Earth is not flat, but it also may not be perfectly round as we know it to be, either. What I have extracted thus far is that there is an open portal in Antartica and a magnetic field that runs through the poles. There seems to be a filament- maybe in the shape of a dome- that covers the Earth. These are just some of the common themes I keep coming across in various texts. However, all I really know for certain, is that our current understanding is incorrect and I am excited to discover and learn the actual physics and conditions of our world as things are revealed!
06:51 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Debbie Casper to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
30 March, 09:19
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
"The light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." Matthew 6:22

Debbie Casper @NannieCas
30 March, 07:01
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
I've run across some fascinating information recently; you definitely need an open mind when it comes to these types of things.