Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 March, 06:18
Jfk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Casper @NannieCas
30 March, 06:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is the earth really flat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
30 March, 06:51
In response Debbie Casper to her Publication
From everything I have researched, my understanding is that the Earth is not flat, but it also may not be perfectly round as we know it to be, either. What I have extracted thus far is that there is an open portal in Antartica and a magnetic field that runs through the poles. There seems to be a filament- maybe in the shape of a dome- that covers the Earth. These are just some of the common themes I keep coming across in various texts. However, all I really know for certain, is that our current understanding is incorrect and I am excited to discover and learn the actual physics and conditions of our world as things are revealed!

Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
"The light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." Matthew 6:22
09:19 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AquaVigilante in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aqua Vigilante, click on at the bottom under it