r363l l10n @r363ll10n
It was like 'old home town reunion day' with the Patriots of Chicago today.

I LOVED the responses, the smiles, 'hearts', thumbs up, power fists, and everything in between...
That came up to my humble post.

'Teachers-of-men showed up in force, I must tell you...

Including one CPD that put his hands together in prayer, to send a blessing up to We Patriots, the 1st time that has ever happened.

Words carry power I have found-
And, today, the power of Good....
'Won The Day'

#NeverGiveUp
#ThePeoplesBridge
06:12 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 05:48
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
@vincentkennedy One day Veronica and I talked about how amazing you are and that you Recognize her! I wanted you to know that You helped to encourage her just by being YOU!!!

Thank you for acknowledging OUR amazing Selfless Sister Patriot, you did more for her than you know! She Loved all of You..All Patriots!! I use to tell her she was our MODERN DAY Betsy Ross !! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lightworker 581 @Lightworker58
03 May, 05:43
Marilyn!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
27 April, 12:31

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
24 April, 12:15

Becky Helser @BH17
15 April, 10:00

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 April, 05:04
VK - have been studying map & looking up headings for a while now. Getting a sense of
β€œBigger than you can possibly imagine.”
Yet there is confidence from the knowlledge that weβ€˜re being assisted and the strong conviction that humanity’s awakening, at the level it is, has aided in a collective decision that NOW WE WIN.
Haven’t told β€˜The Gang’ I would gladly be the tea lady - or coffee. :) Connected.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
15 April, 11:25
Godspeed Sir.
We will hold the line.
WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 April, 12:18
Never

LoveConquers All @All777Love
14 April, 04:27
EVER GIVEN.πŸ‘‡πŸ½

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
14 April, 04:38
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
reaching much?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
14 April, 04:11
"Think mirror"
EVER GIVEN...πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ½βœ¨

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
11 April, 02:08
Sup VKand fellow patriots. Just couldn't resist being the 69th post. Never giving up here. Eagerly awaiting a sign. Best.

11 April, 10:56
VK - I know this is a time for us to trust - not with our mind but our heart. Stay safe, we’ll be waiting for you.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
10 April, 08:59
they have blocked this wensite from Safari and Duck Duck Go! it gave a wanring its harmful ask if i wanted to proceed

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 April, 02:30
We are really missing you VK. Please check in as soon as you can!

Jana RozenbergovΓ‘ @scaevola
10 April, 12:13
β€οΈπŸ’Δakujem

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
09 April, 09:39
Sure looks like Marilyn M.....

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
09 April, 08:55
Veronica is a rockstar! Hope to visit her soon on the bridge!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
15 April, 11:31
In response Pmtp Emp to her Publication
She is a force of nature, and a great Patriot. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
08 April, 11:24
β€οΈπŸ™

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 April, 06:59
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀we miss you❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀VK❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 April, 12:16
Been checkin' in on VK here and hope he's doing well. I do remember though, don't mistake silence for inaction. God bless you Vincent and fellow Patriots!

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
08 April, 09:32

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
08 April, 09:12
where oh where is VK??!!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
08 April, 09:14
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
Many of us are wondering the same and praying for him wherever he is.

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
08 April, 01:00
Nano-tech bot strands enter human host = morgellons = transhumanism takeover biology

08 April, 12:58
Nano Bot Fibers moving when steam added found in MASKS

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 April, 03:36
In response Sum StarDust to his Publication
shout it from the rooftops, no one is listening. people's minds cannot accept this...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 June, 01:42
Just wait till nanobots are clinging to fructose in pop?

08 April, 12:55
Nano Bots lurking in masks & test swabs = transhumanism

08 April, 12:53

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
17 April, 06:02
i suffer from sinus infections this time of year as many of us do .I currently have one. I called my doctor wanted to come in for antibiotics. NO I had to take the covid test first , before the Dr. would even see me .I refused so my boyfriend went to his doctor no questions ask he got antibiotics for me

07 April, 12:54
VK - miss you.
Told you - the house is empty.
Longing to hear the bell chime.
Godspeed.

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
07 April, 04:24
missing you, VK!!!

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
06 April, 08:26
hey buddy, where'd you go?