MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
DAVID ICKE CALLED IT EXACTLY IN 2009

This is who WQKE me up way back in 2000 right in preparation for 9/11 & altho I haven't followed him for years THIS GUY KNOWS ALOT!!! His books have been a wealth of info so I already knew alot wen pizzagate & Q came. I hear he doesn't like Trump thoπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ Like I said I dont keep up w him nomo
06:00 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
01 April, 09:16
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Many elderly also have better insurance, pensions and collect Social Security for which was EARNED through a lifetime of hard work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
31 March, 05:14
David Icke sure red pilled me. I read some of his books. He's great although why he sees Trump in a negative light is concerning. My biggest takeaways from David Icke were the 3 tools of the cabal. He taught me they use fear, divide and conquer as well as problem, reaction, solution. He also reminds us that caring what other people think is a biggie to get over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
30 March, 06:20
Nice 😁 me too. I also read all his books in the 2000's very eye opening. Its for sure where my intense hate for the Queen comes from πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Έ

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
30 March, 06:15
I came across him first only last year (woke up fully with a bang when the scamdemic started). Thought he was rather far fetched at first but didn't take me long to realise he is pretty much spot on, and consistent with his research.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 March, 06:06
I followed him over the years as well and you’re correct on he knew a lot, I felt a change with him & quit following as well.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
30 March, 06:03
❀❀❀