1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
30 March, 06:26
2 MASSIVE U.S. PRISON BARGES ENROUTE TO GITMO, CUBA ~ Whats this about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
I've seen all sorts of provocative stories like this before. Just off the top of my head: the FCC sending letters to all networks/stations reminding them of their obligation to air the EBS; warnings not to update our phones because the newest patches would disable the EBS; fencing around DC (which is now coming down); "Deep State's New Home" sign around GITMO or some such thing; Roy Blunt in handcuffs; Nancy Pelosi's laptop confiscated; a snag in the neck area of "Joe Biden's" mask; the "Evergreen" (which is really the Ever Given) with call sign HR3C and containers that would shock the world (watch the water!), which is now being dislodged; explosions under DC (verified by Candace Owens); the EO on foreign interference which was supposed to be a slam dunk; and of course GITMO reciving massive upgrades and now huge prison ships headed there. It all sounds so wonderful. The only problem is that NONE of this has brought an end to our national nightmare, which is all I care about now.
05:43 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply
Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
30 March, 09:34
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
All we need to all know is that it is BIBLICAL ... Its not in our time ... Its in God’s time ... Nobody can argue that because its written in the bible 🥰🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
30 March, 11:11
In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication
The question is what is then Gods plan? We are told in the last days evil men will grow worse and worse. There will be wars and rumors of wars. Disease pestilence famine in diverse places. The book of Daniel speaks of increase in travel... an increase in wisdom. False prophets, teachers, seducing spirits. So deceitful that we are warned even Christians will fall for the deception. Many will claim to be the Christ the Savior of humanity. There will be the implementation of a sort of digital currency at some point that will be interconnected with the mark of the beast with which you will need to buy and sell. Scripture tells us that there will be a global one world alliance or order. There will be an increase in sexual immoral behavior including homosexuality. Increase in demonic activity. A rejection of God. The mocking of the Church. Many of which will fall away. When you honestly look around what do you see? In your heart? The fulfillment of Scripture... or of the plan of Q?

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
30 March, 06:34
i feel ya. we are tired its beyond time. before ALL of our rights are eroded away in front of our eyes with no recourse and nobody held accountable.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
30 March, 05:48
Trust me I hear you, and all these Larps/Paytriots made it worse because i started red pilling and All the dates i stated by sources i thought were legit now sing a different tune! My patience had run out! i want it all out and we will deal with the aftermath...80 mil is a good start! They cant lock us all up?

Joe Jay @joejay3000
30 March, 05:45
Oh and lest I forget, March 4th as the original inauguration date and prices at Trump Tower in DC tripling during that date. Nothing, nada, squat.