1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
2 MASSIVE U.S. PRISON BARGES ENROUTE TO GITMO, CUBA ~ Whats this about?
06:26 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 March, 12:20
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
What the ship's name, so I can look it up? Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Labowski @Hal1977
31 March, 10:56
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
the ships name is the Vernon C Bain center. it has been a "temporary" holding center for the past 27 years. it is still in the New York harbor and is nowhere near Gitmo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
30 March, 07:21
i Wanna Goto GiMo so Bad.....
i Read Hearts Like...

You'll Sea

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
30 March, 06:38
That story is from January 9 2021.
Can find anything current.
let your concience be your guide.

30 March, 07:44
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

David Wade @cdw4261
30 March, 06:12
Another story that will turn out to be false. We need to stop the BS and come up with a new plan.

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 March, 05:59
Nice!!!! Very Powerful message, could you imagine being in a small boat, next to that monster?!!! 💥⚡

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
30 March, 05:47
😲Nice declass on the secret prison barges guys!😉

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
31 March, 11:53
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
this is not new. old news and i dont think they ever made it to gitmo. ANOTHER FAKE STORY

Joe Jay @joejay3000
30 March, 05:43
I've seen all sorts of provocative stories like this before. Just off the top of my head: the FCC sending letters to all networks/stations reminding them of their obligation to air the EBS; warnings not to update our phones because the newest patches would disable the EBS; fencing around DC (which is now coming down); "Deep State's New Home" sign around GITMO or some such thing; Roy Blunt in handcuffs; Nancy Pelosi's laptop confiscated; a snag in the neck area of "Joe Biden's" mask; the "Evergreen" (which is really the Ever Given) with call sign HR3C and containers that would shock the world (watch the water!), which is now being dislodged; explosions under DC (verified by Candace Owens); the EO on foreign interference which was supposed to be a slam dunk; and of course GITMO reciving massive upgrades and now huge prison ships headed there. It all sounds so wonderful. The only problem is that NONE of this has brought an end to our national nightmare, which is all I care about now.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
30 March, 06:34
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
i feel ya. we are tired its beyond time. before ALL of our rights are eroded away in front of our eyes with no recourse and nobody held accountable.

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
30 March, 09:34
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
All we need to all know is that it is BIBLICAL ... Its not in our time ... Its in God’s time ... Nobody can argue that because its written in the bible 🥰🙏

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 March, 02:48
tht is awesome lock them up on barges the way they do children. Actually they should never dock, they should bobble out on the ocean like a cork, you know they won't escape, and when they die they are shark food.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
30 March, 02:48
This article was from Dec. 2018... are they still down there? Can we see them maybe on Google Earth?

30 March, 02:54
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
I am just seeing this article now~ I share for truth to be exposed.

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
30 March, 02:39

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 March, 06:35
HOW MANY ARE THERE NOW ?? EVERY 9 MONTHS WE SEE THIS ? hummmmmmm.