Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
jason kozell @Blackbag776
30 March, 02:18
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
explain why i keep seeing 666 in strange places like my microwave oven display and the damage points in my mobile phone game is 6666 and never changes i love jesus and God is my only master! 🤷‍♂️ creepy i got change back it was $6.66 am i being targeted by evil?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 March, 04:10
In response jason kozell to his Publication
You have the power to dis spell! Shine Your Light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 March, 05:29
In response jason kozell to his Publication
It's a form of selective perception.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 March, 01:25
And this particular post appearing on my feed at the exact moment that it did is the empirical example. 🤜💥🤛

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 March, 05:29
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Not really, no.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
30 March, 01:22
Holy crap your not kidding. WOW