Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Live Free Or Die @Live_Free_or_Die
My greatest redpill moments were #1 discoverig pizzagate was very real by reading James Alefantis instagram posts and clicking on other posts which took me down a deep rabbit hole of disqusting pedophile murders ending with the murder of a just born infant on stage in front of an audience demonically laughing. #2 discovering members of the Hitlery campaignwere directing troops to guard a gas pipeline in Syria. WTH! Both sources were WIKILEAKS. thank you Julian #FreeJulian
12:38 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Live_Free_or_Die in this post can reply
Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
31 March, 01:35
In response Live Free Or Die to her Publication
Amen from Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
30 March, 08:55
In response Live Free Or Die to her Publication
I have to agree. i think I've been surprised by many many revelations like the fake moon landing, 911, the entire Bush family, the real friendship between them, Clinton & Obama - That was an eye opener & allowed me to believe everything else. they played us.
but the children. that's what hit me the hardest.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 March, 11:21
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Correction - GhostErza says we have been to the moon. Buzz hasn't tho.