Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 April, 10:30
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
this is horrific what they have done !!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McCormick @PrayerWarrior1962
30 March, 05:30
amen to that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 March, 01:34
This may be the post that finally gets me kicked off Fakebook. On my way to test my theory. 😁

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
30 March, 02:14
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
i got blocked for three days saying Hydroxychloroquin heals Covid!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 April, 10:39
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😁🤣🤣yup! Give it a go, only one way to find out!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
30 March, 11:30
Yeah, and the blow ups of the manufacturing plants !

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 March, 11:13
It was also a crime to THREATEN the medical licenses of those who wanted to prescribe HCQ for their patients. It was also a crime to MURDER the couple who were producing the drug at a low price so it could be readily available.